To play in PUBG Tournaments, you'll need to create a team to participate in the event.
Creating a team is simple, just follow these steps:
1. Log in to your FirstBlood account
2. Click on Create Team in the Teams pane on the right side
3. Set your Team Name, 4-letter Team Tag, and country of residence
4. Now that your team is set up, you can invite your friends. Copy your link and send it to your friends, or just search for their FirstBlood username and invite them right away!
5. Once you have enough people on your squad, you can start registering your team for Duo and Squad events!