In order to connect your Steam / Dota 2 account to FirstBlood, the following three conditions must be met:
- You must have played at least 1 game of Dota on your account.
- You must enable the "Expose Public Match Data" setting in Dota 2.
- You must make your steam account public.
Enable Public Match Data in Dota 2
Open the Settings Menu in Dota 2
to advanced options
- Ensure the
Expose Public Match Dataradio button is highlighted
How to make your steam profile public
Here is a Step By Step on how to ensure your profile is public as well
- Open your steam profile (Steam Dashboard)
- Click your Username (Right of Community)
- In the drop down - Click "Profile"
- Click Edit Profile
- On the right-hand side click "My Privacy Settings"
- Ensure Profile Status = Public